Monday, March 2, 2009
















These are pictures of Carter, Lily, Cousin Emily and Logan, Cousins Ally and Jenny with Seth, one day's worth of bottles.
You know, I don't even really have much to say at the moment, but I just wanted to share some new pictures. :)
Uncle Rod has been working hard to get some assistance for our babies, and so he and Uncle Brian put together a website dedicated to our family. Check it out....it looks way cooler than my blog. www.siouxcityfabfour.org
I am in need of help during the daytime, so if you know of anyone who could come and help me feed the babies at 7:00 am, 11:00 am, or 3:00 pm, please share their name and info with me. Meal time is always a handful...or FOUR!
I want to give a shout out to those who have helped out with the babies and stayed overnights:
Mom, Mary, John, Aunt Denise, Aunt Paula, Aunt Marilyn, Uncle Brian, Uncle Mark, Grandpa La Fleur, Aunt Julie, Cousins Jenny, Michael, and Emily, Aunt Terese, Cousins Danielle and Dane. You are our special angels...
Unfortunately, Grey's Anatomy has not been making it into our schedule lately. I need to catch up severely, but most of my free time is spent washing bottles, doing laundry, or sleeping! I hope they get that Izzy thing taken care of.....

7 comments:

Jillian E Frideres said...

Jes, this picture of Lily TOTALLY looks like your grandma LaFleur!

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear things are going well and all of your little ones are now home with you. Wish we lived closer, we would definitely come and help out! You are in our thoughts and prayers! Sara and Jason

Bridget Koerner said...

ugh...I'm so sick of that Izzie Stevens...I heard she's leaving the show though...and George might be leaving, too(*tear*)!

The babies look fabulous! I'm glad to hear you're getting some much needed help from friends/family:) If I can find the time to get away, I'd love to make a trip down to meet your family:) I'm still bummed I missed the trip with the rest of my family...
Keep it real,
B

Anonymous said...

Hey Jes,
don't worry about the silly voicemail I sent you today honey. I have checked out your websties and I am spreading the word back in ames, also, I may be able to work it out that I can come and stay for a few days if I do some schedule rearanging.
Love you and prayers
Junebuggy

Anonymous said...

I don't know how your surviving!!! The babies are beautiful I am so happy for you! They'll be so big by the time I ever get to see them in person!

Jillian E Frideres said...

Hi Jessica and Kevin: Congratulations on the fabulous four! Chuck and I are in Spain enjoying our grandbaby! What a precious little one. Take care, I hope to get to Sioux City some weekend and help you out!I am very good at rocking small babies!

Jan

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica,
It's Carolyn VT
I am thinking of going up to Sioux City on Friday March 20th. Could you use help with a feeding on that day? Let me know.