Friday, October 23, 2009

Weekend Update

Lily FINALLY cut her first tooth, after like 7 months of teething (or maybe she just cries a lot) last week. And as of my lunch hour today, Seth has his first tooth! It looks like his second won't be long, either. Both are coming from the top, so it does look kinda funny. But next to Carter's 7 teeth, anything will do! :)

Speaking of Carter, he pulls himself up to stand at EVERY opportunity. EVERY one. Logan is really getting around with crawling, too. They are so mobile!

Grandpa La Fleur brought over 4 pumpkins the other day, and we assigned them to each of the babies based on the shape of the pumpkin's likeness to the shape of the baby's head. Uncle Brian had fun helping me. We are not going to carve them, but I am drawing on faces with marker. It worked out alright.

I am off to Spencer this weekend for the high school youth rally, which is going to be a blast. Of course, I will miss my babies dearly!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: