Thursday, January 14, 2010

ONE YEAR!!!


















































Well, what a long journey it has been...yet so quick, too! I had no idea that the learnign curve for parents was so intense. I always knew my mom was amazing, but I had no idea what it was like until now. And the thing is, I know I have a long way to go!

So, for a walk down memory lane, here are some pictures. You will see a picture of them the day after they were born, and then one from this morning. The kids are, as always, in birth order Seth (Baby A), Lily (Baby B), Logan (Baby C), and Carter (Baby D). The one of me is of delivery day, and the sonogram is from 14 weeks pregnant. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY (A DAY LATE) TO YOU PRECIOUS LITTLE DARLINGS. Great job Mom and Dad!

See you Sunday!

Julie