Sunday, February 22, 2009

Carter











Well, it seems as though Carter just isn't ready to come home yet. He still has his spells where his heart rate drops, and we don't like that very much. The doctors keep pushing back the date when he comes home. Honestly, I wish they wouldn't tell me any possible dates, and just call me up one day and say, "Carter's ready to go home today." It has been a bit of an up and down thing, but at the same time, Kevin and I don't want him to come home until he's ready.








Seth, Lily, and Logan are doing pretty well at home. While they miss their brother, that hasn't stopped them from pooping, sleeping, or eating. It has been a bit of an adjustment for Kevin and I to not get much sleep....We both love to sleep very much. I have found that I am a much heavier sleeper than I thought.








My mom and Kevin's mom have been taking turns to stay the night with us so that on occasion Kevin or I can get more than two hours of sleep at a shot. If you want to help us out with this, that would be awesome. Uncle Tom is hooking us up with a Google Calendar that will allow people to sign up for shifts online. You must be invited, though....so let me know.








Right now the three of them are taking a nice nap while I do laundry, wash bottles, and prepare bottles for the next few feedings.








Please pray for Carter...








Love and peace, Jessica

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SIGN UNCLE VINNIE AND I UP. We wanted to come over but was at the last min and he wasnt going to do that. Any way you know we are praying for Carter, and also to let you know we are coming to the benifit and we are planning to bring Ray.

Jillian E Frideres said...

Wish I could sign up for a night! It´d be quite the trip though....so, for now, I´ll just keep thinking of you and praying for you all. What a cutie Carter is -- I love the closeup of his face!
Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

I probably can't help much on weeknights but we could probably figure out a weekend night or 2 if you still need some help. Also, let me know if you need me to check on Carter and/or keep him company. That drive is not real far for me! Glad things are going well with the other munchkins. one suggestion though, could you put which ones are which next to their pix? Unless you have already mixed them up yourselves! hee, hee =)
They are all cutie patooties!
~Onica