Saturday, January 10, 2009

Nearing the End....Hopefully




Now, there was a time when I would have been so vain that I wouldn't let these pictures of me get into anyone's hands, let alone the Internet. However, it is sooooo not about me anymore, just look at that belly! Holy cow. I don't think I believed it until I saw these for myself.
While the last few days have been pretty rough, I am hanging in there. I have a gal coming to give me a manicure and pedicure (need it seriously) tomorrow. Today my mother, father, and sister in law came to visit with my niece, and that was way fun. Tomorrow Uncle Vinnie and Pseudo Aunt Helen are coming, so there is always something to look forward to!!
I don't remember if I shared this or not, but they measured Baby D the other day, and they estimate that he weighs around 3 pounds 9 ounces, and Baby B is 2 pounds 8 ounces. This is petty good for both...they are in a healthy percentile, anyway...
Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

I don't even know what to say. Isabel says to tell you that your arms "look different." I don't know why she is looking at your arms, but who can tell with her...

sharon said...

Hi from a distant relative. This so thrilling! Love and best wishes to all. I am a daughter of Margaret, who was a sister of Pat LaFleur. You'll be in my prayers. Actually, I'm surprised there haven't been more multiples in the younger generation. Sharon

sharon said...

P.S. Roche and I have been close since birth--so, Really, at least one of the four should have been named “Roche.” Even the girl could be Roche. “Rocky Ray” really sounds good. Another could be "Rocky Kay" for Brenda. To me, Jessica looks like Pat LaFleur.

Anonymous said...

Jessica, You give new meaning to the term "full of life" !! So glad to hear everything is going well with the babies. A mother's love will overcome any kind of discomfort - but that doesn't mean it takes the discomfort away! I, too, am relieved that you are at the hospital in the best of care. I'm keepin on praying for all six of you! Love, Laurie Dreier

Anonymous said...

jessica,
scott's birthday is january 15 and he would be only too happy to share it with the quads.won't you please consider it?? try really hard. love, christy

Anonymous said...

Great picture! I will be checking daily for the anouncement of the babies' arriveal.

kristin kramer said...

What's this I hear about today! Yay! I'm so excited. Many prayers. Welcome little ones!

Anonymous said...

They ARE HERE YOU SAY???? Thanks be to GOD for all of you! YOu and Kevin are gonna be great! Congrats to you all
Hugs and Love
Psudo Aunt Helen

Anonymous said...

We received the blessed news!! Can't wait to get more details and see the precious ones for ourselves!! Love, Uncle Bob & Aunt Rita