Monday, December 22, 2008

Big & Getting Bigger


I have been getting requests for an updated picture, so here you go!

Tomorrow is the big 28 Weeks mark. Tomorrow I have an appointment where they do something called a biophysical. Normal pregnancies would have a nonstress test, but because there are so many babies in there, that test would be impossible. So, we are doing this one instead. I have no idea what it will be like, but starting next week I will have two a week. Awesome.

Take care, and enjoy the new pics!

4 comments:

Karrie said...

Jessica,
You look great in your new pictures! I can't believe there are four of them in there. When I pray for them, I also ask God to let them know how blessed they are to have you and Kevin for parents. I can't wait to put faces with the names... Baby A, Baby B, Baby C and Baby D...
Congrats for making it to 28 weeks. On to 32... hang in there. Merry Christmas to all 6 of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessica~ Kevin just gave Jeff this website today....thanks! I have been wondering how things are going and wondering how big a stomach can get with 4 babies inside! It sure doesn't look like you have more than one in there to me...you look great! I'm sure it's tough on bed rest but sounds like you are doing everything you are supposed to...good girl!! I'm so excited for you guys and we are praying all the time for you guys and the precious babies. Keep hanging in there. Merry Christmas :)
Love, Jodi Lyle jly4jc@aol.com

Dee Dee said...

Wowie, wow, wow! You look wonderful--love the hair! The vhs tapes have arrived...thinking of doing a prescreening...keep on doing what you've been doing! Dee Dee

Anonymous said...

Love the haircut!! You look GREAT, Jess!! Can't wait for you to have your bundles of joy :) Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!!!