Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a sunshine day!

Well, the sun is shining now, anyway. We might get a storm or something later, but I doubt it.

Anyway, I had another doctor's visit today, and we are all doing great! Baby A weighs 2'4, Baby B weighs 2'1, Baby C weighs 2'5, and Baby C weighs 2'6. Dr. Barsoom said things are looking really really good. Even though Baby B is a little smaller, she is still in a good range. They are all moving tons, too, which is good. The more they move the more prepared they will be for the outside world.

As I have said before, our first goal is 28 weeks, which will be on Dec 23. Our second goal, then, is 32 weeks. After that, Dr. Barsoom says everything is gravy. Those were his words, too.

I haven't slept well the last few nights...there is just too much going on inside me head! Now that we've got more good news, I am going to try and take a good nap today.

Love to you all, and thank you soooo much for your prayers. Every night as Kevin and I pray for our babies, we thank God for such wonderful friends, family, and coworkers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that soon your little turkeys will have gravy. hee, hee. Almost to 28 weeks-that is AWESOME. And don't really worry about our little gal B, if she is the smallest inside usually they are the ones that eat best and thrive quite well on the outside b/c she'll be used to fighting for what she wants and needs!!
If you want some company on Mon or Tues I have some free time that I could stop by. If you are feeling up to it, we could even go to a matinee.
Sorry you have to keep shooting yourself up to get the Terbutaline (great little drug with those shaky side effects-I thought I was gonna shake right of the bed and I only had 2 shots of it!!), but it will all be worth it. And just think in the years to come (especially the first 2) those little turkeys will get THEIR shots, so it'll all balance out in the end.
Keep on baking those buns and we'll all keep praying. You rock girl-you are a fabulous and tough chickie (and your little ones will be too).
Lotsa love,
~Onnie

Anonymous said...

Jessica~
I'm so glad that Sarah told me about your blog!! Matt and I are both thinking of you a lot and know how exciting this is!
It's hard to believe that last time I talked to you, I was on my way to the hospital to deliver MY baby!! Miles is such a wonderful baby...just think, your joy will be quadrupled! :0)
I've been saving Miles' clothes for you as he grows out of them if you would like them. They grow so fast, they're barely worn.
Take care of yourself! Tell Kevin HI and have a wonderful Holiday!

Amy Anderson amyjart@yahoo.com