Thursday, December 4, 2008

Latest Photos


This first picture is of me today, at 25 Weeks and 2 days. The picture below is from 23 Weeks.


Today's doctor appointment went well. The babies are doing great, but my blood pressure was a *little* higher than usual. Nothing to worry about yet, I guess.


The other exciting news is that we finally bought a minivan! It isn't the fanciest or newest of vans, but it will work out perfect for us and our family. It has a VCR player in it, which is awesome. I don't know that I have too many VCR tapes anymore, but I know I have Swiss Family Robinson on VHS. My step dad, Rick, mentioned our "situation" to a friend of his, and he offered to sell us his van at a really, really good price. I am glad that mini van thing is taken care of now! Kevin brought it down to Council Bluffs for me to see yesterday, and it is in really great condition. It will be awhile before I drive it, of course!
The babies will be born in 9 weeks at the most. I can't believe it. Any of it. That we are having four babies OR that they will be here in two months. Am I ready? Ready to be not pregnant, yes. Ready to be a mom, yet. Ready for four at once, not sure....

7 comments:

Tina Malm said...

Jessica,
I love the picture you look very beautiful pregnant,you are glowing, your van looks like it's a good one I'll save the rest of my VHS tapes for you. And I do believe the whole Malm klan will be coming down in the next couple weeks. See you then.Tina

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tina. You look lovely pregnant. I know you probably don't feel that way, but you do look great. We have some Seasame Street and Thomas video tapes from Kyle's niece. You can sure have those to make some of the rides better, especially as the kidlettes get older. Talk to ya soon.
~Oni

Dee Dee said...

Jessica, It is wonderful for my class to put a face with the person who occupies our daily prayers! You look marvelous!

I can't tell you how many times I've had to resist buying four "baby items"! I can hardly wait--maybe they'll be born on my birthday (Feb. 5th--hint,hint).

We, too, have VHS tapes--g-rated, and I'll keep my eyes open. I love to cyber shop! Love from all

Dee Dee said...

Hey! I just purchased seven children's vhs tapes for you and yours--Bear in the Big Blue House, Little Bear, Fischer Price Little People, Blue's Clues, Tillie's Dragon (?), Tom Sawyer cartoon, and Odyssey. merry Advent! Dee Dee

Renee said...

While I agree with the others that you look lovely, it is scary to think that you will only get bigger.
As for VHS tapes--raid mom's closet. She has all the Disney movies on VHS and DVD, and you know how she loves to spoil her grandkids.

Paula said...

Hey Jes,
The picture looks good. You can finally tell you're pregnant.. We're at Marilyn's celebrating Michael's confirmation and wishing you were here. It was an honor for me to stand in for you.

The van looks good and you'll look totally cool driving it. That's not a slam. Well, maybe a little one but Marilyn and Julie said it.

Glad that things are going so well but we miss having you around all the time. Take care and we'll be talking to you real soon.
Love,
Paula

Paula said...

Nice picture!!! We're all at Marilyn's celebrating Michael's confirmation, and talking about you. Thanks for letting me fill in. It was an honor. Thank God I didn't have to answer any questions.....

The van looks good and I'm sure you will look totally cool driving it. That was not a slam. (Well, maybe it was.) Marilyn said that. Julie too.

Glad everything is going well. We'll talk to you again real soon. Love, Paula